in case it hasn’t hit you yet: Tiana is the first Disney Princess from America.
I can paint with all the colors of your ignorance
Just need everyone to know that the cops fandom is actually a thing. Thank you for your time.
Apparently the worst thing I did yesterday wasn’t wrecking the truck, it was parking said wrecked truck in the garage and then locking the keys in it.
i want to write a movie about a girl with depression who meets a boy and they become friends and thats it. he’s just another friend. she goes to therapy and learns to love herself and saves herself. because thats how it happens. thats real life. you’re the hero. you can save yourself.
I really like people like you.
I just made the most spectacular mistake of my entire life: My religious studies professor is annoying and her voice sounds like Professor Umbridge, and I forgot her name when I was writing my paper so I wrote that instead in the header. And I forgot to change it before I submitted the paper.
I know I should be ashamed, but honestly I’m so proud of myself right now.
COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
Or was it simply to preserve a record of the ordeal I endured as an adolescent, at an age when one’s knowledge of death and evil should be limited to what one discovered in literature?